Attention Entrepreneurs & Small Business Owners!
The Small Business Development Class is your chance to:
Acquire skills, knowledge and tools that will help you create more business success.
Benefit from professional business coaching and group synergy in a confidential, supportive environment.
The 8-week class is conducted completely over the telephone.
Why you should attend:
The statistics facing small business owners are daunting: According to the US Dept. of Commerce, 96 percent of businesses started this year will fail before they are 10 years old. Every year, one million people start a business. What happens to them?
- By the end of year one, 40% or more fail.
- Within five years more than 80% — that’s 800K – fail.
- By year 10, and additional 80% remaining businesses fail.
Don’t be a statistic.
In this class you will learn:
- The 3 characteristics all business owners share
- How to align these traits so your business will thrive
- Discover your competitors’ strengths and weaknesses
- Create a competitive market analysis for your business
- Learn the 10 critical elements of a business plan for small companies
- Develop a long and short-term vision for your company
- Identify your most deeply held values and how to manage your business in accordance with those values
- Recognize what underlies your own procrastination and how to move forward
- Learn effective techniques to connect with your staff and colleagues
- Receive support from fellow entrepreneurs and learn self-care techniques for the small business owner
- Resources: The E-Myth: Why Most Small Businesses Don’t Work and What to Do About It, by Michael E. Gerber
Your Instructor: Helena Bouchez, a business and communications coach, and business owner, since 2005.
- Helena has over 20 years of business experience spanning a variety of industries and disciplines including professional services, design, architecture, automotive, healthcare, advertising, technology, marketing and public relations.
- Earlier in her career, Helena served for seven years as business manager for a small residential architectural firm, where she automated the accounting process and persuaded leadership to narrow its positioning, leading to significant increases in revenue and profit.
- In addition to her BA, Helena holds a Certificate in Business Administration from the Center for Entrepreneurship at the University of Illinois at Chicago, one of the first academic certificate programs tailored to the needs of small business owners and entrepreneurs.
Knowledge. Support. Coaching. Networking.
- Class is held via telephone, just like a conference call. This convenient method allows you to participate from the office, at home, or while on travel.
- The phone number to join the tele-classes will be provided upon enrollment.Thank you and we look forward to seeing you in class!
Enrollment for the October class is now closed.
P.S. If you want more information or have any questions about the class, you can contact Helena via email email@example.com or phone her at 609-309-9133. Cheers!